Market Forecasts for U.S. Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Silver, DollarStock-Markets / Financial Markets 2012 Nov 13, 2012 - 02:03 AM GMT
Now - Nov. 19, you can join a free analysis-packed event for investors in the U.S. markets, hosted by Elliott Wave International, the world's largest financial forecasting firm.
Packed with videos, charts, analysis and more, this event centers around EWI's three flagship publications: The Elliott Wave Theorist, The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast, and the Short Term Update. During this rare event, you will get to see the analysis and forecasting from each of these premier U.S. market publications.
Here's an overview of what you'll get when you sign up now:
- Robert Prechter's November video edition of The Elliott Wave Theorist: In the 30 years of publishing Theorist, this is only the third time that Bob has recorded a video issue. You will get select clips of his landmark presentation. You don't want to miss this!
- Complete Short Term Updates on Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Chief Market Analyst Steve Hochberg gives you forecasts for the markets' near-term turns through use of extensive Elliott wave charts.
- October 2012 Elliott Wave Financial Forecast: 10 pages of analysis of U.S. stocks, bonds, gold, silver and the U.S. Dollar.
- Steve Hochberg's "Buy and Hold or Sell and Fold" video presentation, plus his Nov. 8 video interview on CNBC's Fast Money program.
- Prechter's best-seller Conquer the Crash: You can read eight chapters now, including: "When Do Depressions Occur?", "The Significance of Historically Optimistic Psychology", and "When Do Stock Markets Turn from Up to Down?"
We could tell you more about this exciting event from EWI, but why not learn more for yourself?
There's no obligation beyond creating your free online profile for instant access to the resources you see above and much, much more.
About the Publisher, Elliott Wave International
Founded in 1979 by Robert R. Prechter Jr., Elliott Wave International (EWI) is the world's largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.
© 2005-2014 http://www.MarketOracle.co.uk - The Market Oracle is a FREE Daily Financial Markets Analysis & Forecasting online publication.