The State of the Global Markets 2015 - 53 Page ReportStock-Markets / Financial Markets 2015 Feb 26, 2015 - 01:09 AM GMT
Exclusive invitation: Our friends at Elliott Wave International have just released their new 53-page independent investor report, The State of the Global Markets -- 2015 Edition: The Most Important Investment Report You'll Read This Year. On an exclusive, limited-time basis, they've allowed us to share it with you, for FREE Learn more and download your 53-page report now »
Consider yourself warned.
The global market outlook is far less rosy than the emperors with no clothes would have you believe.
- U.S. stocks have recently hit new highs, pushing technical readings to hit off-the-charts extremes;
- Gold, silver and bonds are in multi-year bear markets;
- Investors in major markets around the world are exposing their money to unprecedented risks;
- Regional economies recently said to be "recovering" are slipping back into recession;
- And despite the multi-year rally in stocks, Main Street is still struggling.
- Politicians and central bankers worldwide reassure investorsthat the credit crisis of 2007-2009 is nothing more than a footnote in market history -- despite the compelling evidence that it never truly ended.
- Europe remains in turmoil, and Asia-Pacific regions and emerging markets are charting surprising courses of their own.
Just as the timeless fable warns, sometimes it takes a single voice in a crowd to tell everyone the emperor wears no clothes. The world's largest privately held market forecasting company, Elliott Wave International, just released its annual State of the Global Markets Report -- 2015 Edition -- and it is that voice.
Packed with timely charts and analysis, this 53-page tour de force teas down the popular investment myths of today and replaces them with hardcore reality.
- It tells you what's really going on in the global marketplace.
- It reveals market pitfalls no one else sees coming.
- It uncovers once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunities.
To get ahead of the markets in 2015, you must think independently. This 53-page report gives you the tools and the direction you need to gain a competitive edge.
Download The State of the Global Markets Report -- 2015 Edition now (for FREE), and enjoy dozens of independent global market insights that will prepare you to survive and prosper in 2015 and beyond.
With our best wishes for a prosperous 2015,
P.S. This subscriber-level report is normally priced at $79, but for this week only, you can download it for FREE. Please download it now while its valuable year-in-preview advice can help your portfolio in the New Year. Click this link to begin.
About the Publisher, Elliott Wave International
Founded in 1979 by Robert R. Prechter Jr., Elliott Wave International (EWI) is the world's largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.
© 2005-2016 http://www.MarketOracle.co.uk - The Market Oracle is a FREE Daily Financial Markets Analysis & Forecasting online publication.